NEED ADVICE PLEASE

MY MENSTRUAL WAS ON JUNE 16,LATELY I'VE BEEN FEELING PREGNANT.I'M CONSTENTLY TIRED,MY BREAST ARE SORE AND MY NIPPLE HACE A BURNING SENSATION TO IT,NAUSEATED BUT NO VOMITING,IS HARD FOR ME TO EAT ANYTHING.I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD IN 2 DAYS.I TOOK A HPT THIS MORNING BUT IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE.SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.DID I TEST TO EARLY?I HOPE I'M PREGNANT,ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TRYING FOR 2 MONTHS NOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You might want to retest in a few days. First morning pee is the best also. I was three days late with my period and the positive on the test was really light.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• If your period isn't even due yet then I wouldn't even be worried about it unless you miss it.
    Anonymous