EW! who is sick of people walking up to you grabbing your belly....(expected)

and pulling your shirt up to show your BARE stomach?

its so rude! i expect people to touch my belly doesnt really bother me, but if the person is dirty i care, but LIFTING your shirt? to show your bare stomach. that is SOOOO RUDE! who else gets this? lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got it once and my reaction startled me. I instantly slapped the old lady's hand. I did not even have time to think before my hand was slapping hers.

Ugh, it is so rude though!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:54 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• id be very upset if someone lifted my shirt! no one has done that to me, and no one has really touched my belly either. i have gotten allot of comments "that i look like Im going to pop" or questions of when I am due which have grown to be slightly annoying
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 2:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Wow I really would have had to slap someone if they lifted my shirt up. Nobody did that to me. I rarely had anyone I didn't know touch me either. Once though on the 4th of July we were coming back from watching the fireworks downtown (I was 36 weeks!) and we got on the trolley which was PACKED and we were litetally all squished up next to each other and the girl I was next to kept looking at my belly and was finally like "I'm sorry lady, it's too cute I can't resist" and she rubbed it lol. I thought it was pretty funny though so I didn't mind! Made everyone on the damn trolley turn and look at me though haha.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• They used to do it all the time, i dont know if its were i live (fl... theres alot of old ppl) but i can only tell you it gets worse because when the baby actually comes EVERYONE looks and talk to you and THEY TOUCH YOUR BABY!!! i get so mad. I know babys are cute but comon'
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• hahaha. I agree! I had a few come up and do that and since it is winter, it gets cold!
    I dont mind it but what can I say? I'm "Belly Shy", I dont want the world seeing my baby bump. lol
    It's for me and my family. Yuup. Definetly rude.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 28, 2008