is it weird when i cant move?

getting out of the bath tub or bed or even just rolling to my other side of back while in bed sometimes while sitting i cannot move. and i ache. my tailbone and my hips and my back. and i dont mean i can move but i choose not to because of the pain, i literally CANNOT move my body wont let me. it lasts a good 5 min or so...

im 33 weeks...

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did the same thing. I would get stuck in bed during the morning because I was so sore. I couldn't roll over either. I think it's all the pressure and normal.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have alot of siatic nerve damage from broken tails bones and also have a bone chip down by there that they want to remove but the only time it bugs me is when im pregnant and sometimes when im gonna start my period...... Anyway im almost 38 weeks and i have the same thing happening this is my 4th child and my back has been a serious problem with all of them but my hips this time is a new issue but by the time a wake up in the morning i just wanna cry from all the pain im in I have to take tylanol PM to even get a few hours of rest at night if im lucky sometimes i only sleep an hour or two!! Anyway ur not alone!! Good luck with new baby!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:54 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• yeah i sprained my tail bone about 5 times in the past, and my hips for years pop out of place randomly and now its just bone on bone instead of some padding there... :( do you think its extra bad because of that?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have that I get a lot of sharp pains in my tail bone and around my hip and it stiffens my muscles I got a heating pad at night to get my muscles relaxed so I don't wake up in pain in the middle of the night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I get it too, but I've never had any tailbone trauma, i just have sciatica. I don't even take baths anymore because it's too hard to get out. I just take showers now...Also part of my problem is that my girl doesn't wake up when I do, so she's all settled into my side sleeping, and when I try to get out of bed, ALL my muscles seem like they've locked around her or something lol. I haven't found a cure yet, though....Sorry girl! Hope it gets better!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• its more like my joints that wont move, not my muscles :(
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2008