dumb question...

Im having contractions...stilll pretty infrquent...But my back is killing me...OMG!! So my question is if your having back labor...is it your whole back or just your lower back!?!? 39 wks BTW!!

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 4:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i know that real labor is yourr WHOLE abdomen so it would be your whole back.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I dont know...but I do know that if your contraction are pretty close/fequent you should probably go to ob. It might be a good night for you lol
    Good Luck
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I got my pains in my lower back. You may well be in labor, honey! I see it's been awhile since you asked this question, so I imagine you've either stopped having pain, or it's progressed into labor. I had back labor, and my pain was definitely in my lower back. I can still feel it now, 4 months later, if I think about it!!! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2008