breast fed to 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74&feature=related

What is your outlook on this???

me its a lil well way to old.

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 4:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• So after school does the child get "cookies and mom?!" LOL

I think the "self weaning" concept isn't going to well, time to establish a few boundaries! ::sheesh!:: And WHY, if this mother INSISTS on breastmilk, can she not express it and give it too her in a cup? WHY does it have to be from the boob at THIS age?! ::smacks forehead::
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i think its their child and their business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I don't really care. I've seen it. It didn't bother me, really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Sometimes there is a little too much of some things and this is one of them. Now that its on youtube , even thats too much. THIS IS JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Wrong.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Too old, she needs to find something else as a comfort tool.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I think it's gross !!!! And if I was 8 and being bf I would be embarass. At the age of 2 is pushing it. At the age of 8 is to me is the mother enjoying it more than the child ???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I do not think it is gross or wrong. The mother is simply letting the child self wean. The daughter finds comfort in breastfeeding. Sure, it is not "normal" or something we hear of often, but that does not make it wrong or gross. I have seen this video before. As for the child being embarrassed, I don't really see that happening because she is the one that wants to continue the breastfeeding. To each their own. If you don't agree with it, you don't have to do it for your children. :-)
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Biologically we are made to breast feed until our milk teeth fall out. So typically that means between 5 and 7 years.

Besides that, I ditto what TeaAndrews said :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Understand please, that in some cultures this is normal. Just because in modern culture, we see breastfeeding as for babies only, that doesn't mean that it's the only way to do this, or it's the only right way. I think many people, especially those who say whatever they want without thinking and hide behind the anonymous title, should have more respect for other people, especially since this does not affect your life in any way. Jeez. Find something important to bitch about.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008