is it normal to go this much!?!?! please answer probably TMI

is it normal that i have a bowel movement about 4-6 times a day? its not always solid either sometimes its diarrhea.

is it normal?? i drink a LOT of water and liguids too... and i dont usually eat foods that make you have to go and i dont ever have an upset stomach...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah it is alright, aslong as u drink alot, and u arent sick or anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I don't know. Going that much can dehydrate you, especially if it's diarhea. How far along are you? In the first trimester it's pretty much normal, but if you're in the 2nd or 3rd, I would at least call the doctor's office to see if it's alright.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• could be normal for you
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• 32weeks pregnant and i go 3 times a day
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 1:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I went more times than I could count toward the end of my pregnancy. I wouldn't worry too much. As long as you're taking in enough water, and you're not feeling sick, you're fine.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2008