What is the smallest weight you've ever been and what is the highest weight you've ever been?

I'm talking about in your adult life. 18+

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• this time last year, i was 125 and highest.. is probably now bc im pregnant lol but not counting pregnant, most is 160... normal weight dr said i should be is 150... im 5'9... i have a lot of muscle to my body though...

125 i was disgustingly skinny it was gross i want to get back to about 140-150 after the baby is born.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• 100 right b4 i got preg... :-( was on meth quite cold turkey
    highest was like 200+ while preg with twins
    now a good 140
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• yeah i was at 125 because i was doing coke :( i quit though obviously and have been clean for a little over a year :) im proud to say that.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I was 105 pounds naturally not due to any drug use I just couldn't gain weight. Then I had children and it cured that problem now i weigh 180 (My heaviest) and NO one will believe me. I would like to lose some inches but not as focused on weight or BMI cause they are just a number and don't account for muscle mass or bone structure.
    My youngest is 5 and I lost the baby weight after first but can't seem to melt the added inches this time .
    You have to learn to be comfortable living in the skin your in :)
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 6:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• kay i didnt do drugs to lose weight. just wanted to add that. lol no confusion there i hope. i was just dumb and made bad decisions.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• yeah me too not cuz i wanted to lose weight cuz i hung out with wrong ppl did wrong things i am happy with what i weigh now... wouldnt mind being 130 but i am happy. 140 looks good on me.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• kelso great for you holding out a yr. I know its hard. Hold your head up high. Hell i crave meth but all i have to do is look at my kids. They pretty much saved me its sad to say but so true. I was cleean a month b4 i consived i been clean for a lil over 2 yrs. and very happy you dont relize how you were til you look back on the sisturation.
    I wish you luck
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I went from being about 220 lbs to 93 lbs. Now I'm around 130 lbs and comfortable there.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have always been quite small waisted and the most i have been is 160lbs but my normal weight nw is 119lbs.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My lowest weight was 98 lbs. and my highest was 160 (when I was pregnant) now i'm 110 lbs.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2008