What are you girls doing besides sitting on Cafe Mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• im scrapbooking.
    i have never scrapbooked before and im pretty amazed at how well i am doing lol im not that crafty either but its turning out great! :)

i decided to do it for my unborn daughter that is due valentines day. im addicted to it and its so hard to pull myself away, but i probably should soon because its almost 4 am :(.... lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Nothing else right now...But sometimes I do this and watch latenite t.v...Or I would be bfing my daughter who just turned 6 months old 2 days b4 Christmas...And hopefully on feb. 10th I will be visitingmy son & his gandma Cindy! My son will be turning 4yrs old that day!
    babylover08417

Answer by babylover08417 at 6:02 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I drank too much sweet tea this afternoon and now, I am paying for it. We drove 7 hrs from Ogden, UT to Boise, ID with a two-year-old and his two brothers, whom are 10 and 6. The baby didn't understand why he had to be strapped into the carseat for so long. When we let him out and went into the hotel, we was like the Energizer Bunny. He would not be still for anything. We finally got him to go to sleep at 10 p.m--under protest. We have another 6 - 7 hrs. to go before we get to Wenatchee, WA. We passed a few accidents but most were vehicles that had slid off of the road due to black ice. We are going to take our time getting to my family later today. We hope that ODOT doesn't close the pass due to a bad snow storm. We are looking forward to going sledding and playing lots of games. I want to wish you a Happy New Year. May you be truly blessed.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• youtube and here its 6:30 i am usully at work right now..my hours are 9pm-7am so still cant sleep til about 7 when i am off
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:24 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• waiting for my coffee to brew....grrr!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:36 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• waiting for the coffee too !
    Rksmommy1122

Answer by Rksmommy1122 at 6:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I actually just got home from my boyfriends.
    He works out of town and today was one of those days.
    Litterally feels like I just woke up. It's 5am here. lol
    I'm sitting here debating on if I wanna go back to bed or not.
    Drinking some Hot Chocolate ( Got a Hot Chocolate Maker for Christmas )
    and going to bed very soon.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 7:14 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• uHHHHHH
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 7:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• its 748am here and im sitting here talking on yahoo and gettin dressed for work..i have a head cold and still got the fever but hey you gotta do what you gotta do...so its off to work i go...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Its not even 5am here, Im doing nothing but sitting here on CM LOL.
    Enjoying the fact that my baby didnt wake up at 330a but still mad that my body wouldnt let me sleep in.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2008