How old are you? Do you feel like you live your life older than your age?

Or younger? Or the same as your age.
I feel like i'm in my 30's and i'm not even close.

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• im 20, i just turned 20. and i think i live it how a 20 year old should?

i dont party but i do enjoy going out and having fun of course. i have my baby on the way, im working saving money for my daughter, im with her father weve been together almost 3 years we have our own place now we both have good jobs a good relationship good social life i think we are both very responsible, and mature.

i think i act my age...or how a 20 year old should act, i think at this age you have to start to mature. a lot of my old friends party every single night, do drugs act like maniacs etc. and i just look at them as being immature. im not saying i dont have fun but every night is very excessive. amd i dont want to go backwards in my life. :D

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I am 20..
    I feel a lot older always have. Never really had friends my age. Usully older friends.
    I guess i feel this way cuz i had to growup fast. My mom was a dancer my dad was overseas (army) so i had to raise my bros and sis all younger then me.

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:26 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Im 25 and i feel older than i am probably because i have 5 children to look after at such a young age and being a SAHM makes you see things differently.

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:57 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I just turned 19. I will have been marred 3 years on 09. I am a SAHM to an almost one year old and am due again in May. I own a sewing business. LOL I knit and bake bread everyday from scratch. All I do is cook and clean and love my husband and kids. I don't go out and I don't party or drink. I'm gonna say I don't act like someone my age.

Answer by navy-wife at 7:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I'm 45 but I look 35 and I feel 25.

Answer by beeky at 7:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• 36 and yes.

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• 53 but I feel like I am still in my 30's mentally and emotionally, but my body feels like a 90 year old sickly weak woman who could fall down any minute and break her hip. I need to exersize and start lifting weights.

Answer by lakewinds at 7:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Im 37 and live older mostly because my dd had a baby young so I am a grandma. My youngest is only 3.5 she will be 4 in Feb & my grandson is 2.

Answer by gemgem at 8:13 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i am 24 but i feel like i am 34

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I am 44 and feel like I am living a pretty "normal" life, and have done things in the traditional way, college after HS, balanced the partying with education and took 12 years to finish my education because I was sidetracked with partying along with trying to keep a roof over my head, 40+ hour workweeks along with graduate school, tough in a way but easy for a kid, like I was, on caffeine and adrenaline (and more than my share of beer!) Settled down to business (career-wise) in my early 30's, established myself, married at 33, kids born at  35 & 40. I can't imagine it being any other way. I do feel sometimes like many people my age seem older, especially when they have grandkids and were raising their own kids when they were kids themselves. It feels very natural and good to me to be raising 9 & 3 year old sons now. I think I bring 4 decades of knowledge and experience to motherhood.

Answer by mamakas2 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2008