Does anybody gain weight in their stomach? It seems like that is where I gain my weight. I have lost 15 lbs but it seems like the belly is taking 4 EVER! Has anyone lost the belly when they thought they wouldnt? I am doing ab work out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i aslo gained in my belly after 6 mo i still look like im 4mo preg altho im loosing weight, what im told is that we have to loose all the weight first as we cant spot loose where we want, i also got a double chin for the first time im my life and im told when it all comes off it will too go away, it is supposed to take a year, so good luck, hope we are fit and trim in a year.
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• dont do a focused workout bc all you will be doing is toning your muscles underneath without losing very much weight. cardio workouts are the a best for losing weight. iv lost 10 lbs in 2 months just with jumping jacks. 180 minutes a week is whats recommended with the average diet. (im not saying to go on a diet so dont get me wrong) if you can excersis off more calories then you eat you will also see faster results. lso if you have stretch marks be sure not to mistake skin sag for fat. it will jiggle and look like fat but really just needs time and help the shrink
    Miss_Yoshie

Answer by Miss_Yoshie at 11:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I lost about 45lbs a year ago and YES trust me the belly is the last to go, but eventually it does. Just keep up with the ab workout and remember you need to change it up every few days because our muscles have memory, and if you just do the same thing day in and day out it will take much, much longer
    xraylady_81

Answer by xraylady_81 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2008