Am I pregnant? Has this happened to anyone?

I need some advice. I am a mother of 2 children. Lately I have been nauseated and exhausted. I feel like my abdominal area inside feels "different". Last week I took a HPT. It was negative. Yesterday I took a HPT first thing in the morning. It said I was pregnant. I took a couple more tests and those said I was NOT pregnant. It being the holiday weekend I have not been able to get in to the doctor and have a blood test done. I have been having mild "period like" symptoms...mild discomfort/cramping. NO bleeding. I was on the Depo-vera shot. But I quit using it back in May. I have never got my period back. So I can't do a HPT off a missed period...because I have not bled any yet. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this happen. I am going to call the doctor Monday. Im really nervous and would like some advice to help me tough out the next couple days. Thank you so much.

emtaglover

Asked by emtaglover at 7:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are. Maybe its super early and thats why the negatives came up.... Try going to urgent care, or even ER... Good luck either way! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Hmm...well I would think that since you had a test come back as positive, that you are pregnant. I know that you can get false negatives, but from what I understand, false positives don't happen usually. Good luck!
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• sounds like you may be pregnant, you could go to your local urgent care and they could give you a blood test, they should be open today. good luck! if you want to be pregnant, well, i hope that you are! happy new year!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Thanks for the answers so far. As for the urgent care center...those don't exist in my part of the world...lol....at least not in western Oklahoma. You'd have to drive 2 hours to get to one. If there was I would have been there by now, trust me....thank you though! Thanks for the good wishes!
    emtaglover

Answer by emtaglover at 12:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2008