Am I pregnant? Has this happened to anyone? (PIOG)

I need some advice. I am a mother of 2 children. Lately I have been nauseated and exhausted. I feel like my abdominal area inside feels "different". Last week I took a HPT. It was negative. Yesterday I took a HPT first thing in the morning. It said I was pregnant. I took a couple more tests and those said I was NOT pregnant. It being the holiday weekend I have not been able to get in to the doctor and have a blood test done. I have been having mild "period like" symptoms...mild discomfort/cramping. NO bleeding. I was on the Depo-vera shot. But I quit using it back in May. I have never got my period back. So I can't do a HPT off a missed period...because I have not bled any yet. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this happen. I am going to call the doctor Monday. Im really nervous and would like some advice to help me tough out the next couple days. Thank you so much.

emtaglover

Asked by emtaglover at 7:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Your best bet is to go to the dr and get an ultrasound so you can tell if youre pregnant, how far along, and to make sure it isnt ectopic or anything like that. My dd was on the shot and then got pregnant. She never got her period and now shes 7 mths along. On the flipside I also had a good friend who was on the shot for years and then came off it and thought she was pregnant and she had a tumor in her uterus. So just get checked out.

Answer by gemgem at 8:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• wow sounds to me like congrats are in order..this sorta thing happend with my son..1st test said neg 2nd said pos 3rd said neg and so did the 4th but went to the drs anyway and sure enough there he was...lol good luck sweetie
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2008