• In the Spotlight:

Good Morning all, How is everyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i have a head cold and im off to work lol..its going to be a great day (sarcasim.) lol...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• O_o I don't know yet. Let me get back to you on that one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Blah. AF came to visit and I had nightmares I was pregnant and in labor all night because I guess I had really bad cramps. Now Im sleepy and the kids are raring to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i am sick for the third day with the stomach bug. i want it to go away.
    crazyanniecroc

Answer by crazyanniecroc at 8:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• down in my back,Thanks for asking,but gonna try to go to church..You have A good day,ya hear!
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Nauseated and I have a pain in my neck and shoulder. Don't know why. Just woke up that way. Going to go to Church anyway. I always feel better when I go. Thanks for asking.
    POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• How nice of you to ask! I am great this morning. Browsing my CM, with my pug at my side, coffee in my cup and snow on the ground. Hubs is sleeping late and my kids stayed at my SILs last night. We are in the middle of a 12 day break and we are all off! How are YOU?!

(I lost my last response so if this is a double, it's a mistake._
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Nervous!!!! C-s tommmorrow!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Physically: Feeling better. Recuping from the stomach flu. Feeling okay enough to try to drink coffee for the first time in 3 days. Mentally: not so great. Ive been really down on myself. Not liking how people are treating me, which is making me wonder if they are treating me poorly because of the way I am acting. So of course I am over analyzing myself, trying to figure out how I can better myself. But I am enjoying my DD, as always, and happy to see her smile every morning.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:22 AM on Dec. 28, 2008