what gives you road rage?

I hate when people get too close to my car. Stay out of my bubble!

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 9:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Happy Honkers!

Stupid people who day dream at green lights picking their nose, People that put on their breaks for no reason, some who dont turn with their turning signals, and those people that cut u off like they own the road.....
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• People yell, curse at you for their mistake.
    Ex. Idiot talking on his cell phone, wanders into my lane and then yells/curses me because I tap my horn at him.

OR

People that slow way down(thus slowing everyone else down) , trying to merge into another lane, because they just realized that they are going to miss their turn. It is called planning ahead peolpe. If you know you are going to turn right - don't drive in the left lane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I am not much of a road rager but if anything will do it it's 1. People who seem oblivious to being on the road with anyone else. That include speeders weaving in and out of traffic and people who go way to slow to be on a highway or stop to turn and never blink. They just sloooooooow down and then, duh, they must be making a turn! and 2. Construction people who stop you, divert you and then don't tell you where the H-E- double toothpicks to go! And they sign launguage you to slow down, slow down, slow down. How much to those sign holders make anyway!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I drive really safe. Im talking uber safe. I have my little one in the car with me, and I follow ALL traffic laws when she is. It makes me SO ANGRY when someone is honking at me, or flipping me off, because I am driving the speed limit, or because I went slowly around a corner. YOU might be in a hurry, but to me, my DD's life is WAY more important than your late appt.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Tailgaters, people who don't use blinkers(not a mind reader), people who don't turn their headlights on when driving in fog, people who are on cell phones and don't pay attention to anything else(the road, other vehicles). I understand that phone call is very important and maybe that person doesn't want to deal with others while they are on the phone---pull over!!
    I just yell at people from the inside of my car--and everyone has the same name--BUDDY!!!
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 10:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• People that drive in the fast lane while on their cell phone or that are just out for a Sunday drive!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• People who get in the left lane and go slow. The left lane is for passing, then get back in the right lane.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Ugh! A few things:

1. People who practically come to stop before merging into the turning lane. That's what it's for! You get in that lane, THEN you slow to a stop.
    2. People who don't use their turn signals OR people who leave their turn signals on. That just irks me.
    3. Bright-lighters. Hey! Don't you see me here? You're blinding me, jerk!
    4. Floridiots. If you're from Florida, I'm sorry - but we have A LOT of people who move to my mountain-y area from florida, and it's like they've never driven around a curve. I live on a 35 mph curvy road, and people with FL tags are FOREVER doing 17 mph, and they STILL break for curves! What?! Why?! I could EASILY take this curve at 40!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• 1-people who cut you off to sit in front of you at the red light.
    2- when you turn yor signal on people decide to speed up not to let you in.

nasibaby

Answer by nasibaby at 11:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I road raged once on the way to a doctor appoinment, when I was pregnant. I turned right onto a street just as the light turned for the people heading straight on that road (it was a one way). The lady behind me had issues with me doing so & decided to tailgate me dangerously. So I slowed down & did just under the speed limit. I stopped at a stop sign & she hit my bumper. I got out to assess the damage & she ran off. I was like "OH HELL NO!" & chased after her. My hubby was trying to calm me, but you do not act like an ass, hit a pregnant lady & run & expect to get away with it! I scared her & my hubby pretty good.
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 11:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2008