Is there a certain body part your DH likes on women that you don't have or lack having?

How do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• He likes: boobs, butts, and legs.

I've got the boobs and legs, but my butt is not great.

It wouldn't bother me, except that his ex apparently had a great toosh. I could've lived without knowing that.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:09 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• LOL! My DH said that before me, he was a leg man. I've got pretty long, nice legs. But after he met me, he said he became a butt man. He loves my ethnic backside, lol!
    My DH also loves a tight, toned body. Mine isn't always that, esp with pregnancy and having babies. I naturally have an athletic build and build muscle really quickly ( all that cotton picking slave blood running through my veins). So I can get into shape fairly quickly, but it's hard getting motivated when you're a whale.
    It doesn't bother me, it motivates me to get healthy.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I can't believe that your SO told you about his ex's finer points, Duster Mommy! That's so rude! Unless you started it by telling him that his 6" is really only 4!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2008