what does it feel like?

What does it feel like to be beautiful and have men look at you all the time and have your significant other love you so much?What does it feel like to be the dream girl of a lot of men and the envy of a lot of women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I have no idea i often wonder myself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Ask Angelina.
    But seriously, everyone is beautiful in her own way. If you have confidence in yourself, that beauty shines out of you. And how do you know that YOU aren't the dream girl of a lot of fellows? Maybe they're just too shy to tell you!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:50 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Hun no matter what you look like there is always some man out there lookin at you wishin he had you!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• looks arent the most important thing out there. you can be drop dead gorgeous but still have a shitty personality and attitude, nobody wants that. most people want a radiant personality and a sense of humor, which is far more attractive than looks alone
    learae

Answer by learae at 1:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• its all confidence! if you got it then thats when others envy you. its not always a good thing but if your having a bad day and you get a lil smirk or whistle from another it could really make your day. im not conceited or anything but i was so suprised to have one of my crappiest days ever when i was like 8 months pregnate and i took a walk to get my husbands cousin from school and i had guys sticking their heads out the window and honking even just good stares. and i was 8 MONTHS PREGNATE! i never knew i was so attractive in other peoples eyes.
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 1:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Beauty fades... dumb is forever!
    Anonymous

• Trust me, I've felt this way before from men, only to find out later that it was really only about SEX. It's so not worth it. Now, I'm older and not so glamorous (lol) and have a man who really loves me for the inner me! I wouldn't trade it for the world.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I know what doesn't attract men is a self consious woman... it's not always whats on the outside that attracts a man, its what's on the inside, and if you are feeling down about yourself, men generally pick that up and steer clear. You need to realize you do have an inner beauty and lift your head up high, once you do that, you'd be surprised what you attract.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It feels great!
    Anonymous

• LOL, not everyone does that. Beauty is only skin deep.to be honest, my husband treats me like I am the most beautiful woman in the world to him and I am just a plain jane but he makes me feel like I am beautiful.The women with gorgeous looks show their true self and men are soooo turned off, its not all of them tho.women look at damn good looking men too and other women gawk so it goes both ways.
    Anonymous