How do you deal with losing a best friend due to stupidity?

Ever since my "Best Friend" got pregnant again she has treated me so differently and started the stupidest arguments with me and i dealt with them and dismissed it as pregnancy hormones but i just became too frequent and i just told her and she has blocked me from all the ways we communicated will not speak to me and has just completely turned her back on me and my child, i dont understand we were so close and her and my baby were really close too! Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Let things settle down. An opportunity will arise when the time is right to mend fences.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• How did you tell her? Make sure to send flowers when the baby is born and on the card ask her to call and give you the details so maybe yall can start a friendship back up. Sounds like she was hurt or at least mad.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I lost a best friend over a misunderstanding. After looking back on the whole situation, not just the fight itself, but the entire friendship, I realized she was never that great of a friend to begin with and I no longer miss the friendship.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2008