i might be pregnant, should i Stop taking my Vitex pills?

i had sex at the begining of my ovulation. I'm not certain if i concieved or not. I'm not due to get my period until the 5th of January. but I take Vitex pills to regulate my cycle. I dont know if i should stop taking them, im not sure if im pregnant. If i stop taking them now. and if it turns out im not pregnant it will take another 2months for me to regulate my cycle by starting my pills again. But i dont want to cause damage if i am pregnant by taking the pills.. any advice please!

katieisamom

Asked by katieisamom at 11:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm taking vitex as well and with all the research I read about it, it basically said to stop taking them if you think you may have conceived. So what I did was take them for 3 months nonstop (while we were NOT TTC) and then when we started TTC I would take them from day 1 of AF and stop during ovulation...wait and see and then start over again. However, I was not taking it to regulate my period...I was taking it for Hyper-ovulation purposes so it might be different for you. But anything I read said that if you could be pregnant to stop the vitex...Hope this helps
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 12:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• If you miss your period stop taking them. Until then continue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i agree w/ the first pp...
    Anonymous