wrinkles

does anyone have a good at home way to get wrinkles gone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I think Oil of Olay has some kind of cream you put on that temporarily reduces the appearance. I don't think there really is any permanent way aside of a face lift...even botox is temporary.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Well I've kept my beauty..tehetehe...by not going out in the sun and I've learned put nothing on your face except water to wash it, and also the way you sleep will make wrinkles....if you lay on your left or right side, stop doing it. Laying on your back is best, when you sleep on your sides you press your face down and it causes wrinkles, not that I can change the way I sleep but it helps. The cucumbers helps with dark circles but that's about all I know.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I had the same thought- stay out of the sun. I do wash my face quickly with soap once a day to remove oils and dirt to keep the pores unclogged, but in the morning just rinse with cold water. The last several years I've been using a sunblock with SPF 30 every day (rain or shine, the damaging rays are not blocked by clouds), which was advised by my dermatologist. He said that 15 is enough but that most people don't apply enough to reach that, so he recommends 30 instead. I use an Avon lotion with SPF 30, but you should be able to find a light cream or lotion in a store that has the 30. Other than that, heredity determines a lot of wrinkles, that and past sun exposure. Smoking adds wrinkles.

Answer by Bmat at 11:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2008