HOW COME NOW ONE WANTS TO MEET

I AM TRYING TO MEET NEW PEOPLE IN PERSON BUT NOW ONE WILL REPLIY TO MY POST! I LIVE NEAR MONTGOMERY AL

jennymartin

Asked by jennymartin at 10:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I don't live near you, but personally I'm just leery of meeting people in the non-cyber world when I've only known them through the cyber-world....that's just me....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I GOT YA AND I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS MY 1ST PREG N I AM JUST WANTING TO MEET OTHER MOTHERS IN MY AREA THAT WAY AS MY CHILD GROWS IT CAN HAVE FRIENDS TO PLAY W AND SEE FROM TIME TO TIME N DO THINGS WITH. I AM NEW TO THE AREA YA KNOW? BUTI DO UNDERSTNAD WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
    jennymartin

Answer by jennymartin at 10:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• People are afraid to come across psychos and rapist, that’s why. I have been offered to meet with other people but I won’t because of that. You never know who’s a fake.
    DiscoLemonade

Answer by DiscoLemonade at 10:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Join a pregnancy yoga class. Or some other kind of pregnancy class. I'm sure someone will want to meet you eventually. People just have to get to know you a little better and make sure they can trust you.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• You should try a meetup.com or mommy and me. i know it's hard and if I lived near you I would meet up. You might also want to try a mommy and me, or somthing like that. I live in a very small state and he mommies here tend to be for the most part out going but I have only met one person that I started chatting with on cafemom. I agree about being leary of meeting people you meet online, even here you never know who you are actually talking to unless you yourself know the person! But Meet up is great and if there isn't a group in your area, start your own!
    Good luck and feel free to PM me in you need more ideas!
    mommysince06

Answer by mommysince06 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2008