What is it difficult to say with a straight face?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Anything to my daughter when she is being "bad". She will be one in 3 days and everything she does, even when it's wrong, is so damn cute. This mornign we had to go through, "don't lick the Doggie, KyLee thats nasty" She looked at me with the most sad eyes and was just like, why, mommy?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It's hard to say to my brother, "Sure come over and visit , we'd love to see you!" becasue  the last time I said that to him, he came over more than 16 times in a 10 week time period.

HE's lonely and all alone.  Since our parents are deceased, the family doensn't make an effort to get together as much as when momma and daddy were living.

He's 51 yrs old,  has 20 yr old twins and he's not w/ their mom. And since he left California when they were 2 yrs old... they don't seem to have much time for HIM now that they are adults.  He's been back in CA for about 6 yrs now.  

moemomma2

Answer by moemomma2 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• According to the truck, you can't say "Ross Swiss" without a smile.
    They delivered milk to the school I worked at every day. I looked out the window and saw the milk truck on the playground. That always comes to mind.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Vagina....LOL....I'm sorry, it is such an odd word! Who on earth made up that word?

Also, fluffernutter....LOL. Hardly anyone down here in VA even knows what it is and looks at me like I'm speaking a foreign language. I guess it's a northern sandwich. I loved them as a kid - couldn't get enough of them. Ever had one?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2008