My son's face looks uneven in the mirror

Only when I look at him in the mirror. His eyes look uneven and the sides of his head. Does anyone know anything about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe it's the mirror?
    Anonymous

• My son has one eye that is markedly bigger than the other. He's still a handsome little man and I'm sure your son is also. Both sides of our faces don't match up exactly. That is normal. :-)
    thisnametaken

Answer by thisnametaken at 12:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• That's normal. Mirrors distort faces a lot.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• No one has a totally symmetrical face. Each side IS different than the other. The reason you only notice it in the mirror is because you are looking at it differently than you normally do so you are scrutinizing and noticing it more. Ever wonder why some celebritites only get photographed from a certain angle? It's so their "good side" shows.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 1:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2008