Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Government Grants

Who would I talk to about what we qualify for, and what should I apply for?

Googles search results are not so helpful

(i had no idea what category to post this under. sorry)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • We got a house and we recieved a first time home buyers grant. We went with the NRHA (norfolk redevelopment housing athourity) but you wouldnt do that if you don't live in norfolk. lol I would contact your state and ask.

    Answer by navy-wife at 12:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.