Ever been Whale Watching?

My husband says you can go whale watching on a boat out of Portland Maine. Sounds fun!

TXdanielly

Asked by TXdanielly at 10:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Travel

• My family and I went to Maui a few years ago during Whale season. We went on a tour of the island on a Cataran (not sure the actual spelling or pronunciation, but it was a boat, LOL). While we were on the other side of the island the captain had to cut the engine off because there were whales swimming underneath us. There were 3 humpback whales. They started jumping in and out of the water. Everytime you would look at the ocean you would see them spraying. It was absolutley AMAZING. Definitley an experience I will remember for the rest of my life.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Never been, but if your husbamd is inviting, you should go spend some time with him.
    villafana

Answer by villafana at 11:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Ha Ha Ha...we thought so too. Fun for about the first 3 sightings then it is just cold and wet. Just my opinion and the other 50 passengers. LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2008