My baby seems to be gassy everynight at around 8 pm..

. we try to burp him, pump his legs, change him, coddle him, swaddle him and everything and he is still inconsolable... I think it may be gas.. he is great during the day... what can i do to remedy this? i bought some infants mylicon is it safe to use? says it is but obviously i am a first time mom and want to be sure..

itzanangelthang

Asked by itzanangelthang at 10:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yea my son had the same problem if you are bottle feeding you should try soy milk it helps alot and i gave my son mint tea its a remedy you can call it in my family and really work and wont hurt the baby at all!
    Anonymous

• mylicon is fine but also like 4 oz of sugar water will setle their stomache
    luvmyticos2006

Answer by luvmyticos2006 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Colic ... it will eventually pass. He may have a milk allergy. My son was like that for almost 5 months. It was rough but it passed.
    CassieLee85

Answer by CassieLee85 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2008