What digital camera do you like?

I am looking for a digital camera that is fast at taking pictures and is compact enough to carry in a diaper bag.

dzdez

Asked by dzdez at 1:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have a Nikon Coolpix and really like it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• These are the only three compacts that came up when I searched for a fast shutter speed:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp

The canon is probably the best of those three. It is a 14.7 MP compact digital camera. It has three different aspect ratios. The highest resolution. And you can change the aperture to get that bokeh. It is the largest of the three but would fit inside your diaper bag unless it is a small bag. From what I have heard, this is one of the finest compact digital cameras you can get. But it is pricey.

If you want to search on dpreview yourself, here is the link:

http://www.dpreview.com/

This site has specifications for pretty much any current compact digital camera you could imagine.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 5:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I didn't say what camera I like ;) I own a minolta 35mm, a canon 35mm and am soon buying a sony a700. I am sure it will be my favorite. But none of these are compacts. They are all SLRs.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I had a fujifilm camera I really liked, but got a NikonD40 for Christmas :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have a Kodak Easyshare and I love it. This is the second one of these that we've had. It's not the most compact but it has a great zoom and a pretty fast shutter speed.
    pbgibson

Answer by pbgibson at 5:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2008