Is there a really good place like Cafe Mom for Dads? Not Daddy Den, he tried that, was not happy at all!

My fiance' is a on the road trucker and wants to join something like we have but don't know where to begin to look. Everytime he puts something in to look, porn pops up! LOL! For once, that is not what he is looking for! He really wants to chat with other fathers and learn and share advice like we do. Is there such a thing out there?

truckinmom

Asked by truckinmom at 10:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• Try Parenting.com they have a Dad to Dad board on there its great!
    DiscoLemonade

Answer by DiscoLemonade at 10:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My hubby wanted the same thing. We just found a site that just started up called Dad Daily. My hubby says it is pretty good, though because it is new there isn't as much as cafemom, but 'if you build it, they will come' LOL
    scarrymama

Answer by scarrymama at 10:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• have no idea . good luck and let me know if you find something !
    cathy1958

Answer by cathy1958 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

•  I couldn't resist the urge to do a google search, there's UK site out there and then there's this one... http://cafedad.onesite.com/blog/2007/02/13/welcome_dadsand_moms maybe we can get some of our male counterparts in there so they can talk about the ins and outs of father hood the way we enjoy it here. Just thought I'd throw this out there.   So pass it on to the men in your life that are dads and see if they will enjoy the cafedad thing as much as some of us love CafeMom.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• fathers.com
    bupkie

Answer by bupkie at 9:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2008

• Honestly have to say no one would know he was on here unless he announced himself as a male. If he's here with honorable intent, then I don't see a problem personally. As long as he doesn't mind sharing yur account or being incognito.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2009