Anyone???

I wrote a question a couple of days ago. I had my period this month but have noticed a very heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. My husband and I have been trying for a while now. I have not gained much weight but noticed my jeans are fitting me pretty snug around the middle. I am extremely bloated looking. Could I be pregnant even though I had a short period on the 16th?

ttcgirl110

Asked by ttcgirl110 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had a period, I would say no but if it was light pink spotting it could have been implantation bleeding. Why dont you take a test?
    Kimpossible

Answer by Kimpossible at 1:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Some women bleed throughout their entire pregnancy. If you're unsure, just take a test. Or see the doc to be certain.
    mistifers

Answer by mistifers at 3:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008