when does morning sickness stop?

this is my first pregnancy with mornign sickness my other pergnancies I had none at all. I'm 9 weeks and 4 days and it has stopped which is awesome but when I had morning sickness it kinda re assured me that I'm still pregnant now I'm not sure weather its because it's suppose to end or because I'm no longer pregnant. I have not had any bleeding or anything I don't have a doctors appointment for another 2 weeks. what do you guys think. Please aonly answer of our going to be helpful.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 1:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• iim 26 weeks pregnant & Have thrown up prob twice my whole pregnancy. Morning sickness can come ur whole pregnancy and can never show up in pregnancy..... so its fine if ur not throwing up lol....enjoy it! I
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Mine always stopped right around 13 weeks, which is when you enter the second trimester.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Sorry but sometimes it can last the whole pregnancy. My mother suffered when she was prego with me. Hope you feel better.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Honestly, every pregnancy is different. I will say USUALLY it lets up around 13 weeks, give or take a week or two. I never threw up, but had mild nausea until 10-12 weeks with my first two. This one (surrogacy) it's been even easier in that department. Some women throw up the whole time. If you haven't experienced any bad cramping or bleeding, you're probably fine and should feel lucky to be feeling good. :)
    mistifers

Answer by mistifers at 3:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It's different for every pregnancy. Mine stopped at 10 weeks, but then I started having reflux at 14 weeks (where with no nausea or warning signs, I would just throw up). My cousin threw up through both her pregnancies. I can't imagine that your lack of morning sickness is a sign that anything is wrong. Just be glad that part is over! You're getting close to your second trimester, which is the honeymoon period of your pregnancy! Something to look forward to! And just think of the kicks coming! Try not to stress about NOT being nauseated! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I was sick the whole time with my first, but for the second as soon as I entered the second trimester I felt wonderful. :)

Answer by Bmat at 4:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2008