How can I display my daughters dolls in a creative way?

My daughter is at the age where I would want the dolls to be up out of her reach. I also have a collection of Boyds bears I want her to have and have no creative thoughts on how to display them and not look junky.

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You could install wall to wall shelves using long pieces of plank board 6-8 feet long and 12-16" wide, and support with a series of decorative brackets. The set the shelves about 2 feet BELOW the ceiling height, (or just above door/window moulding), so they can be seen, but are out of reach!

You could also attach small doll chairs to your child's walls in random locations to place special dolls on. You can keep them on the chairs using paddle wire or cable ties.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Put shelves above the window and the doors if possible and display them above closet doors, doors, windows. Put in small flower pots between the bears or photo frames to give a break up between the bears.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 4:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2008