This is for people who drink and/or play drinking games. If you don't.. then I don't want your two cents.

First off I just want to say me and my husband ONLY drink when our son is with my parents or his for the night. (which is maybe once a month or two months)
My hubby usually drinks coors light and he loves the taste of it. But the last two times he drank one time he only had 3 the last time(early october) he was playing beer pong so had alot more (2 weekends ago). He had terrible hang overs. He hates Busch (sp?) light and natural. I drink either Smirnoff flavored drinks or Bacardi. I also love my vodka mixed with something else. (they don't give me hangovers and we can drink just as much)
He's wondering if anyone had any ideas of what he can drink that wont give him hang overs.
He wanted me to add he is about 5'6 140 lbs.Any ideas??
*Just wanted to add he asked me to ask because he loves cafemom answers haha!!*
And when we drink we don't drive. Its only at our house or his cousin who is our neighbor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh.. and do you know the hangover cure??? I didn't used to believe it but it really does work.. take 2 aspirin with a LARGE glass of water right before bed, a little while after your last drink. A lot of hangovers are the result of dehydration and not necessarily the alcohol.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Also if your going to bash... then just hit the back key and just DON'T.
    Anonymous

• And he would like ideas for mixing drinks.. like what tastes good together and whats "manly" LOL or another type of beer that is good.. He doesn't mix drinks.. like he won't drink vodka, beer and wine all in one night.
    Anonymous

• Take a couple Vitamin B before you start drinking. That usually wards off a hangover.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My hubby drinks Miller Lite and never has hangovers. Busch beer is horrible! I like to drink what you mentioned for yourself. Have you tried to google any info? Maybe all he needs to do is change beers.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I myself sometimes get terrible hang overs...but if i eat something small and take 2 advils before i go to bed i never wake up with a hangover!! as far as mixed drinks i know a ton if you want to pm me i will let you know...my best friend bar tends so she is always making me something new when i am in there and i always ask.. "what the hell is in this"..lol!!! so just get at me
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Vodka is the only thing I know of that isn't supposed to give you a hangover. It's my drink of choice personally :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 2:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i think the most manly mixed drinks are rum and coke and maybe gin and tonic.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My dh says "something imported", that just about any domestic beer will give you a hangover.
    tscritch

Answer by tscritch at 2:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• is coors imported?? what about landshark??
    Anonymous