Fingernail Polish

Ahh.. My daughter got fingernail polish on everything. Do any of you have any ideas as to what will get it out of clothes, hair, and carpet.
Thank you in advance!

BaysMom26

Asked by BaysMom26 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Home & Garden

• polish remover is the only thing I know sorry hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Polish remover or Rubbing alcohol would be your best bet.

Try soaking the affected item in rubbing alcohol and rubbing the cloth on itself (if that makes any sense) to agitate it and remove as much as possible.

The carpet I really don't know....sorry!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Lacee decided to polish her own nails (by pouring the bottle onto her fingers) a while back. I used some Scrubbing bubbles foaming shower cleaner. It's really awesome because you spray it on, it foams up really thick and the yuckiness (in this case the polish remover) rose to the top of the foam and I just wiped it away. It was on the carpet in her bedroom as well as the ceramic tile floor and came right out!
    taylormommie

Answer by taylormommie at 12:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2008