after a break up...do you think "HE" ever thinks bout us?

been married for 6 years, i made him move out because i caught him cheating. he moved in with her. i served divorce papers but he wont sign. hes just ignoring the situation completely. do you think he ever misses me? i miss him, but then i havent move on into another relationship...not sure how eighter. i feel im to old & no ones interested

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• When guys ignore things like that it's usually because they feel guilty or know they screwed up and feel like an a$$. Good for you for kicking him out though! If all women were like you there would be a lot less men who cheat IMO.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Oh darlin let me tell u...I am praying for u that u get to a place where u don't give a crap if he thinks of u or not. Until then tho, to answer question-sure he thinks of u, does that mean he still loves u tho? I don't know. There are good guys out there, that do not cheat and I for one would rather be on my own than not be able to trust the person that is supposed to love me more than any other person. Good luck hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• He probably does, but I'm with Bearsjen, I can't wait for the day where you won't give a crap about what he feels. You do your thing. You are strong and I commend you! Trust me, you are so much better off. And there is a lot of truth to that "once a cheater..." thing. Good luck to the new girl with that one. Consider it a great blessing that he is ignoring the divorce papers. My ex did that and also didn't show up for court, so everything just went in my favor.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• He's testing her out and if he doesn't like her he'll try to get back with you.
    Anonymous

• I had children with a guy. We were together for 4 years. I would always catch him with numbers, hickies, cheating.. He even got married in mexico and had a child. Then a month later came back to me. I didnt find out till later. I wasnt as smart as you. I thought about my boys and how they needed their biological parents living together. Boy was i WRONG! Anyway. The point is. We separated and it took a while but, There WILL come a day like these other women have said, that you will not care for him anymore, and you will find yourself much happier making your own decisions and doing whatever you want with yourself. And about the age thing, Google "oldest people that marry" or elderly weddings. I gaurantee it will pick you up! lol.. There is no age for love or happiness.. youre in my thoughts mommy
    miss_galvan03

Answer by miss_galvan03 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• HELL, YES HE THINKS OF YOU. SHE IS SHOWING HIM HER TRUE COLORS AND YES HE WILL TRY TO COME BACK TO YOU. BE STRONG I WISH I HAD YOUR BALLS! MY HUBBY TOLD ME HE WONT SIGN EITHER. BUT THERE ARE WAYS AROUND THAT. KEEP BEING STRONG. AND NO THEY WONT LAST. HIS HEART IS STILL WITH YOU. BUT YOU AND YOUR HEART ARE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN HIS STUPIED CHOICES.
    Anonymous