Tony little gazelle

We are thinking of getting a Tony little gazelle. Just wondering what your experiences are with it. Do you like it? Worth the money? Is it a good workout?

luvnmy3kid

Asked by luvnmy3kid at 3:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• ??? I"ve never heard of it.
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 5:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My mom wanted one for christmas last year and does about 2 miles on it every day. She has lost probably 20 pounds and looks fabulous.

Like any other piece of workout equipment, you only see results if you use it every day. I'd say go for it. Good luck, mama!
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 11:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I got one years ago. However I got the one WITHOUT the tension things that make more of a workout. I wish I would have got them. Still, it did work for me. I need to pull it out and dust it off along with my treadmill and use them again. It's easy to do and kinda fun once you get into it.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008