Somebody anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i lost my baby 11/28/o8 and now i just started gettn sick its been goin on for 3days now i dont know wat it is iam not upset or anything like that becouse god do things for a reason i been still havin sex unprotected

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you taken a pregnancy test? If not...then I would. It may be a bit early but if you don't have your period on time then take again. Otherwise, if you continue to feel sick go see your family doctor. There could be other things going on that need attention or it could just be a virus.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• There are some nasty viruses going around. Keep an eye on your temperature and go to the doctor if you get sicker or dehydrated (not enough liquids.) Meanwhile try sipping warm tea or iced gingerale. I hope that you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 3:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2008