Why are Sunday's soooo boring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Cuz you know tomorrow's Monday!
    Anonymous

• I thank God for boring Sundays because it means all is good. No drama. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love Sundays because it's total downtime if I want it to be. If the kids are home, I like to do something with them, have our meals together. Unfortunately, I am a pretty sedentary person. In the good weather though, the park and soccer are on the agenda. I like to walk, need to walk the dog and occaisionally go to the nearby walking path and my kids ride their bikes. If you like to be busy, I can see why Sundays can be boring.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 3:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Sunday's are what you make of them! I love having down time but then again I have 7 kids and I am always doing something.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My dad's a pastor, so Sunday was always our busiest day growing up: Sunday School, then church, then we always had "company" for dinner afterwards. Kept us going from around 7am through 3 or 4pm by the time the guests finally left and we had dinner cleaned up. Then turn around and church again in the evening at 6! Wow, how did we do that EVERY week??

I just do church, then brunch now. But that's 5 or 6 hours, depending on if the choir is singing and I have to get there early for rehearsal....
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I think it's because all of our DH's have day jobs, and our attention goes to them. Oh, yeah, and the churchgoers are out too. Lot's of churchgoers on this site, it seems.
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 5:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• With me, I am home all saturday and sunday with dd by ourselves because dh works on the weekends. So if its cold and rainy and we can't go anywhere, then it does get very boring...like today. Plus I have a cold so thats not making it any better.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I was just considering this myself. I don't have cable tv, or dish, so I have to put up with the regular channels..and let me tell you, Sunday programming sucks. There is absolutely nothing on. Ugh. A movie would be nice...but even then you have to wait until the evening for them to put something decent on...and even then half the time the movie sucks! Ugh. And then the weather here sucks it's raining and sooo cold, so can't do anything outside. And I forgot my ps2 at my house, and I'm at my boyfriend's today, so yeah...bored is the word. Maybe we'll go see a movie when he comes back from work..if it's not too late. That should kill the boredom.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 6:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• because i have to work and yell at my husband to make sure the house is clean by the time i get back and i know he still aint gunna do it right. ... why do i even bother?
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 6:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Because it is a day of rest, lol. Who knows, I am always bored on Sundays.
    KristiTurgeon

Answer by KristiTurgeon at 7:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008