• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone have a kick booty Ham Salad recipe?

I made mine with a little ceasar dressing, mustard, mayo and a wee bit of miracle whip. Of course the shredded ham and shredded cheese and diced onion but I was looking for a more hammy taste, this ham I got was the most tasteless ham I have ever had. Anyone have any great ham salad recipes?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 3:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I use relish ,,and cains mayo,,,easy and good!!!,,,,,,,,or I do mayo and a can of dices pineapples
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Hmmm... diced pineapple I thought I would try crushed pineapple and some crushed red peppers, and some mayo. What is Cains Mayo?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I use ham steaks...the precooked ones...and put it into the food processor...then I use mayo, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, black pepper, garlic powder, and pickle relish. :)
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 3:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• mmm that sounds good, I'll have to try that
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2008