so lets say if your boyfriend or whatever came in you and you get your period 2 days later could you still get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• anything is possible but i doubt it. its probably very rare..
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Probally not...It's rare.
    Anonymous

• nope because your body 1.cleaned it all out and 2. u cannot have a period and ovulate at the exact same time.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Well yes its possible. I had my first period when I was pregnant and it was very regular and then havent had one since. It just didnt last as long as usual. I guess implantion bleeding??
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Bearsjen is wrong, UNPROTECTED SEX CAN GET YOU PREGNANT AT ANY TIME. There are no guarantees that you are "safe."
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• MY mom got pregnant with me while she was on her period. So yes its possible!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• if you ovulated on ur period than maybe.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• yes it is. I ovulate during my period, if i do at all. So yes it is possible.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• your period is when your most fertile, or so ive heard, and sperm can live in the vaginal cavity for up to 2 weeks!!! so you might want to go see your doctor if your worried about that, or get a home pregnancy test, but yes anything is possible, you can get pregnant!!!
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 10:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2008