Is anyone on the 1800 calorie diet?

I am having a hard time finding a good menu to follow. I need suggests on different types of breakfast, lunch and dinner options that would stay in the 1800 calorie diet.

mommie81

Asked by mommie81 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• more like a .. see food and eat it diet :)
    Anonymous

• these are my all time favorite foods
    youll notice the lacking of meat and dairy because those foods are not good for you, they are high in fat, cholesterol, calories yada yada. you can get plenty of protein and calcium from these types of foods

breakfast
    water, black coffee, applesauce with cinnamon & egg white omelette with fresh tomato, onions, broccoli, salt, ground pepper and a lil bit of hot sauce
    lunch
    water or diet soda, vegetarian refried bean tacos with salsa, lettuce, tomato & onion, piece of dark chocolate
    dinner
    water, iced tea, vegetable stir fry with peppers, onion, broccoli, peanuts, bean sprouts and water chestnuts with schezuan sauce & steamed rice
    learae

Answer by learae at 9:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love this 100% organic healthy, nutrient filled meal replacement shake I drink for breakfast, it's only 100 calories and 7 carbs.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 4:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2008