Does anyone just think this is F'd up? Men are ridiculous!

Ever since my DH and I married he has constantly triedsneaking behind my back, oggling women, playboy, hooters EVERYTHING. I sat here getting hurt by all of it and explained to him how it hurt, threatened, got SO tired of his compulsive lying and this man would go to GREAT LENGTHS to do this stuff..I'm not going to add al lthe detail but he's been shallow as hell with crap he's did. So today I get fed up with it and I look up pics of naked women on the internet and MAKE him look at them with me. He didn't want to, refused for 20 minutes until I said he either looks or leaves. We browsed them, He griped the whole time while i'm being cool as can be about it. He puts up a fight to NOT look. wtf? I still made him look though. He is determined to do it when I don't want him to but refuses when I allow him..Crazy! I think he's just out to make me miserable...I really do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• LOL GIRL YOU ARE WILD. I WONDER WHY HE DOESN'T WONT TO WATCH WITH YOU. IT WILL MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE BETTER. AND MORE SEXIER. HE DOESN'T WONT THOSE WOMEN HE WONTS YOU, MEN WILL LOOK. WORRY WHEN THEY STRAY. DO YOU ENJOY PORN ALSO. TRY IT INSTEAD OF BEING ANGRY. REMEMBER HE ONLY WONTS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• You are in a pretty tough spot. Honestly, I think you need to forget about trying to control him and decide if this is a deal breaker for you. Once you have made that decision you probably need some help keeping yourself on track (that is, gving him an ultimatum to give it up or seperation) Men who lie like that are adolescent and they need to grow up. Nothing will change them. They may change when they have to choose though. I wish you luck. I feel for you.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I did quit trying to control him. Why do you think I let him look?
    I figured since he is determined to do it when I don't want him to then I will let him!

So now the taboo is gone...
    Anonymous

• I agree with happi-ladi.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• He does this because he gets his jollies from rebelling from you.

I'm sorry, honey. I think it's smart that you made him look at naked women with you.

If it were me I would comment on how nasty and disease ridden those women probably are. Call them used up or trash... LMAO
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 5:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Me and my DH have been having a battle of the wallpapers on our laptop. He started it with a sexy pic of Christina Aguilera and so I had a pic of David Boreanaz naked in a tub, so he changed his and I'm about to change mine. All guys do that. My DH says frankly if I guy doesn't want the chick he's with he'll leave.
    Anonymous

• Is all this really worth the heartaches its going to cause
    Anonymous

• "My DH says frankly if I guy doesn't want the chick he's with he'll leave. "
    That's right! And if he cheats- who cares? He's still with you, which means he still wants you, so no big deal! It's normal!!!!
    (OP- note the sarcasm - don't believe that bullshit line for a second!!)
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 7:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Since I am the first to answer your question, someone needs to give you some advice. Communication is a really big deal in relationships. It's the number 1. He shouldn't be implausible! And looking at porn and hustler mags. You need to seriously sit down with him and tell him how you feel. Maybe he has big fantasy's, why don't you try a role-play, or be more romantic! Do SOMETHING to aliveness the relationship, be sexy for him a few days out of the week. turn him on. And maybe it will lower him. Haha ask him to go to church with you and make it a really fun experience and do some praying for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Hmmmm maybe he's a big perve
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Dec. 29, 2008