This might be stupid but just want some thoughts!

Im 9 weeks prego and last week I slipped on the ice. I didn't fall very hard. I didnt even hurt after. But today i was in the shower and had some blood enough to show on a pad. I have no cramping, i feel fine, and it only happend once. I didnt bleed anymore. I called the Nurse and she said to just take it easy... Blah blah blah... Or do to the ER... What im wondering is...have any of you gone through this.. what would you do?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 4:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think if you were going to have a problem, it would've happened by now. If that were the case, you would've had a very heavy period. You should be fine at this point, if you have only had the small amount of spotting and no cramping. I know it's scary! Try to take it easy, and be careful out there!
    I had a car accident at 15 weeks, so I can understand your panic. Fortunately, everything turned out just fine. Pregnancy is an amazing thing, and it's incredible what it can survive! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I;d head for the ER just to be safe... It may be nothing but you should know that from a doctor.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i would have went to the ER right after i fell, thats for sure. just to be safe.

well and when im pregnant and i start bleeding, then if course im heading to the ER as well.

you might be alright, but its better to be safe than sorry.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• One of my very closest friends went to the ER after she fell and bled and found out she was pregnant. They told her to take it easy for a few days and she would probably be fine, and she was.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I think you should go in to be on the safe side.You dont have to be in pain to be having a miscarrage so just go in to make sure everything is alright
    Anonymous

• I think you should definetly go to the ER the blessing may be caused by something other than that fall you had a week ago. You should defiently go and see if anything is wrong. I wish you well.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008