Always worried!

I am always worried about money. The bills have always gotten paid but I still worry. What is wrong with me?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• Your human. I have all my bills paid, job security, life insurance, a paid off car, and i still worry about christmas or whether we should go out to eat because we only have eighty dollars until pay day tomorrow. I know it sounds silly, but i like to have emergency money in case a tire pops on the car, or a water line breaks in the house... i even went and got Aflac in case i get hurt and can't work. lol. My SO says i am crazy.
    mom2lyl

Answer by mom2lyl at 12:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2011

• Nothing....unless something's wring with me too. Lol I'm always worried about money,..it seems like we're never getting ahead but just getting by.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2011

• Nice mom2lyl! Dh works for aflac! Lol
    mom_to_kenzie

• in this economy, I think everyone is worried about money. Thats why a lot of people are looking for a second stream of income, especially one that is residual.
    kpav

Answer by kpav at 2:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2011

• Did you grow up poor? Did your mom always worry about money...maybe THAT's why :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2011

• I am the same way.. even though we have money left over after we pay the bills. I just cant help it I feel we should always have little more in saving or whatever just for hard times or emergencies.. I grew up in a working class family we didnt really live pay check to pay check but money was always thought about..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 26, 2011

• I think everyone that isn't making 80,000 a year is.
    megberkheimer

Answer by megberkheimer at 12:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2011

• It is when you stop worrying you should worry ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2011

• Nothing is wrong with you, you just need a reminder to have faith, that every thing you need you will always have. Go to the secret.com & click on GIfts for you, then Read The Science of Getting Rich & Master Keys, then you will remember to keep your faith. These are not in any way religious & they are free.

1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 8:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2011

• Relax! God is in control. Bless you!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 1:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2011