Have you even forgotten to eat all day before and you thought you did but didn't?

lol. I just realized that but I was thinking earlier I did eat when I didn't. I haven't ate all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I do that all the time; you'd think I'd be thinner!
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 5:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It used to happen a lot more when I was working full-time. My assistant would RUN to lunch and break when the bell rang and leave me to answer the phones. Then, later in the day I would remember that I'd gotten busy and never did eat.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• yuppers. I love it! lol
    Anonymous

• I do it all the time. My body does not have some sort of trigger to tell me that I'm hungry so I just keep going and going. Usually someone will remind me to eat then I will. I have been told by others that they would love that problem so they could get thin but its very unhealthy.
    JMCSMAMA

Answer by JMCSMAMA at 7:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I do it all the time but then I work graveyard shift so my whole schedule is screwed up. I don't eat at night because it makes me tired and I get to tired or just plain forget during the day. I remember to feed the kids but not myself. I have gone from a 42 inch waist down to a 31 inch waist in 10 months. But my job is quite a work-out too.
    Anonymous

• I do, but when I start to feel loopy, I remember that I forgot to eat. It doesn't happen often. I like food too much to forget about it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Hell NO. I never forget to eat. It's one of the most important things I do! LOL. But I know people who do forget to eat, and that's why they are slim and I'm not. I wish I had that problem sometimes. I also have a friend who's doctor keeps telling her she needs to gain a few. I just can't understand the concept of her not being able to remedy that problem!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I wish that would happen to me!!! I need to lose some weight! LOL
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 8:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2008