When did I conceive?

My LMP was January 23rd, and my estimated due date was October 28th. But my baby was 6 days late and was born November 3rd. I was induced on Saturday November 1st. Since I was induced, I was wondering whne my baby was conceived. I found out that I was 6 weeks pregnant on March 10th. I had intercourse on Feb. 4th, 5th and 10th. My cycle is normally 31 days long.

tieharri

Asked by tieharri at 4:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the ultrasound machines are able to calculate that. but it still wont be 100%.

and if you check your US pics, you will read that date somewhere.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My dds son was 9 days late induced. Sometimes they are just late and the conception date is right. They induced my dd because the placenta was deteriorating which was a sign he was over due.

Answer by gemgem at 5:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• my guess is the 10th because it would make more since according to you last period as to when you should have been ovulating. that's just a guess
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 5:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• If your cycle is 31 days, and your hormones are normal, you would ovulate 14 days prior to the next cycle. So, with ovulation 17 days into your typical 31-day cycle, February 10th makes perfect sense and you probably had a boy. Intercourse the day of ovulation means a boy about 87% of the time. I studied all of this very, very carefully when trying to conceive. If you count 38 weeks from the 10th of February, that would be your due date. The 40 weeks of pregnancy is calculated from the date of the last missed period.
    FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 5:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008