I'm really bad at this site. How do I reply back to the ladies who answered my question? I need to supply some more detail, but don't know how to anwer them back?

I received some replies to my question, but do not know how to reply back. A couple of them who replied asked me to supply some more details about myself, but I have no idea how to answer them?

dancermom52

Asked by dancermom52 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• If you look at their answer, you will see that it is highlighted in blue, you can click on that, it will take you to their profile, and on there you will be able to send a message to them.

Or, you can give them further details in form of an answer (on the question that you asked) and everyone will be able to see it.

Or, when you go to their page, you can chat in their chatterbox.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• if you are going to add details then by all means do it for everyone to see and simply reply to your own question like everyone else would. You can add "con't" to let everyone know you are adding more

Answer by admckenzie at 4:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I'd suggest making a new topic with the continuation, unless you feel it is too private... well then you could post anon, maybe? When someone adds on to a previous topic, I don't always catch when there are more replies, this is why I suggest a new topic- you can refer to your former topic- summarizing. To contact individuals find their name just above their reply and click on that, it will take you to their profile page where you can leave messages.

Answer by Bmat at 5:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008