27 weeks and barely any movement, normal?

I usually feel movement throughout the day, I felt some last night but now it's almost 5 and I haven't really felt any. Do you think it's normal? I have been cleaning the house btu at this stage I thought I should feel her even when I'm busy.... what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is pretty normal to not feel anything at this point if you are busy. Here is a website to help calm your fears :)

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancytests/a/aa061697.htm

reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• you were rocking your baby to sleep when you have been cleaning ;)

nothing to worry about. if you dont feel anything for more than 1-2 days, then you should contact your OB
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Well sine you were up and moving your baby was probably moving once in awhile but you did not feel it. I used to worry alot too. But it happens, the baby moves randomly, my baby doesnt move every hour. He likes my movement so he sleeps while I move. Then while I sleep hes wide awake but I dont wake up because of him.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 6:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2008