vicaden

i took 2 within 4 hours,,,,,,,,,,,i had so much pain,,i thought it would be ok,,then i read the bottle it said every 6 hours........will i be ok??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Health

• What is the strength? Honestly though, even if you took 2 of the HP's (which are 10mg of hydrocodone each) you will be okay. I've taken that amount before and the HP's are the strongest (I think, unless there are 15 mg out there now). You might feel a little sick, just lie down if your head feels dizzy.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I agree with the PP. It might hurt your stomach, but you should be fine.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It all depends on the strength. When I had a toothache and my dentist rx'ed the 5/500 to where I was only supposed to take 1 every 6 hours..not so much. I was taking 2 5/500's after my c-section so it's going to depend on the strength. Sometimes doctor's prescribe just taking one pill so they don't have to dispense as many.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008