Acne scars...

Does any one have any advice about a way to minimize acne scars? Perhaps a good product that you have found? Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'm interested in knowing this too. I have terrible scars on my face from acne and I'm still getting zits as an adult. The only ideas I've come up with is cover-up or microdermabrasion...which is out of my budget.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• hmm i dont have any so i can only guess but i would say use scar treatment, you know that stuff that minimizes the appearence of scars you can prolly find some at a drug store or cover up or both..hope it helps
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 4:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Well, UNFORTUNATELY I have had a major problem with acne scars. Here is something that I found out that surprised me. One of the contributing factors are stress. That's right ladies! Fortunately, I had started using a product that came with our business and didn't realize the scarring would be and issue. So I asked someone about it and they told me to use the Serum Intensive and it really worked. I had tried everything so if you would like to know what the product is just send me a message.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 12:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• there is a website i ordered stuff from last yr, its called skincare rx (google it) they have GREAT products!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• No product on the market will take them away. They are scars, so no matter what product companies say a cream isn't going to repair the damage. There are laser treatments that you can do to reduce the appearance of scars, but they are expensive and you need several treatments. So even lasers aren't a quick fix. Your best bet is to invest some money is some good makeup. Mac make up is really great. Make sure you let the attendant at the Mac counter do the makeup tests on you so you get exactly what you need. There are different make ups for day and night etc.. that will make scars invisible. It is expensive, but cheaper in the long run than buying creams and things that don't work or going under the laser.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2008