What To Do

Ok I am A Triracial mixture of japanese,black and white (unusual I Know) I have very curly hair when wet, Super Thick Hair when dry, Super straight hair when blow dryed, my question is how to manage the super thick hair what to use on it to make it thin out? it's gotten super thick and long since the pregnancy

proudmommi330

Asked by proudmommi330 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh my gosh, I wish i had this problem! Mine got thinner every pregnancy, I also have curly hair. I'm looking forward to getting some thickness back... I'll take anything! I would go get a good layered haircut for curly hair, that helps a lot.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love the generic version of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum its $7.99 at Sally's and works great I have long thick wavy hair and love it do you have a Sally's Beauty store near you I get a lot of things they're I bet the worker could recommend a good product good luck

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• go and get your hair cut, and have them thin it out for you, like layers or ask them what they recommend, your hair stylist can be your best friend at times lol they are geniuses when it comes to different hair types
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 10:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008