Did you know this is a great/CHEAP place to get diapers?

www.diapers.com Great place to get diapers! Do any of you ever get diapers from there? Which ones do you get? I get Seventh Generation and Nature's Baby (compostable!) very cheap. They also have formula and other baby products at rock bottom prices.
If you don't have an account yet and use referral code PARE8611 when you sign up, you'll get $10 off of your first order ($49 min) and it's also FREE shipping ($49 min) every time. Just wanting to give a lil help to those in need.

Autumn22

Asked by Autumn22 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Seventh Generation diapers at the nearest store to me are $15. They are like $10 at diapers.com VERY good deal.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I use Pampers brand and after doing some research, diapers.com wasnt cheaper than my local babies r us. I would venture to say that they are cheaper on some brands, but if you check your store, they might not be. In fact, they were like $4 more than babies r us for the exact brand and amount.
    blackwellqk

Answer by blackwellqk at 6:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Hello Blackwellqk,
    If you had a Target or a Wal-Mart near you they are much cheaper than babies r us, just thought you would like to know.
    mommyschmitt

Answer by mommyschmitt at 6:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2008